What We Believe
We affirm the following:
• The Bible is the inspired Word of God, perfect and complete. It is an account of humankind’s search God and God’s revelation to us. It contains life-changing lessons and spiritual principles that are useful in shaping the direction of our lives, teaching us how to live, and helping us know him. But it is more than this. Through the pages of the Bible we discover and encounter the Living God.
• God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life in which he taught and worked miracles, was crucified and died, and on the third day he physically rose from the dead.
• All of humanity is separated from God by sin.
• All who place their faith in Jesus Christ will be saved. Saved in this life and for all eternity. Salvation is the free gift of God’s grace.
• Jesus Christ is Lord and has the power to make a difference in people’s lives today. He can heal broken hearts, broken marriages, broken families, broken dreams and broken lives. No situation in life is beyond His power to heal and save.
• We are called to follow him in a life of sacrifice, obedience, and holiness. The Christian life is expressed in loving God and loving people, in devotion to Jesus Christ and in service to others.