This series explores how you can experience a more dynamic life through putting into practice some foundational Biblical principles, such as forgiving others, managing your time and finances, walking in faith, controlling your thoughts and speech, and living with purpose.
These principles all fall within the realm of “possible” in that anyone can do them, but they also open the door to the realm of the impossible: Practicing these things day-in and day-out creates a life of miracles, and makes available a whole new world of options for you to pursue.
1. What If I Forgave Everyone?
2. What If I Took Control of My Thoughts?
2 Corinthians 10:5
3. What If I Gave Up on Worry?
4. What If I Took Control of My Words?
5. What If I Organized My Life?
6. What If I Changed My Financial Priorities?
7. What If I Made the World a Better Place?
This series is available with a Preaching Library Membership.BEGIN YOUR MEMBERSHIP