ROMANS: A Comprehensive Course in Christian Living
Paul’s letter to the Romans — written to a church he had never visited — summarizes all that he had been preaching throughout his ministry: sin, salvation, grace, obedience, and the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
This series examines the book of Romans passage by passage, helping believers develop a creed to live by. We see how Paul defined himself and his mission — and how we are to define ourselves.
As we examine his teachings on grace and forgiveness, we are able to learn how to reckon ourselves dead to sin, and how to experience the power of the promise: “There is no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.”
This series contains 35 sermons — including a “series within a series” on holiness which covers chapters 6-8.
1. A G.O.A.L Oriented Lifestyle
3. Something So Right
5. Taking Steps To Authenticity
7. Escaping the Human Condition
9. What Faith Can Do
11. What Good Is Suffering?
13. Say Goodbye To Guilt
15. A New Way of Keeping Score
Romans 7:1-6 (BE GOOD)
17. Make Up Your Mind to be Holy
Romans 8:1-17 (BE GOOD)
19. Surviving Saturday
21. God Is On Our Side
23. Why You Can Trust God
25. God Is Ready When You Are
27. What Do You Know?
29. The Ten Commandments of Love
31. What Do I Owe You
33. Let’s Work Together
35. What Makes You Extraordinary
2. What It Means To Be Missional
4. Can’t We Leave God Out of This?
6. Experiencing the Grace of God
8. Where It All Begins Is Where It All Ends
10. What To Do When Your Life Is A Mess
12. Freedom From the Past
14. Winning the War on Sin
Romans 6:1-23 (BE GOOD)
16. Going the Distance
Romans 7:15-25 (BE GOOD)
18. More Than Conquerors
Romans 8:16-39 (BE GOOD)
20. A Case for Optimism
22. The Power of Living With Passion
24. How The Christian Life Works
26. What Do You Think?
28. Team Extreme
30. I Pledge Allegiance
32. How To Be Right All The Time
34. Writing the Story of Your Life
This series is available as an add-on with a Basic Membership. (The Basic Membership is free.)
It is also available with the Monthly and Advanced Membership.BEGIN YOUR MEMBERSHIP