Build disciples. Preach with impact. See lives changed.
Every preacher knows the frustration of doing everything they know to do in the process of preparing a sermon, and seeing the same lack of results week in and week out. No matter how many hoops you jump through, nothing changes.
Sometimes it’s caused by too many demands on your time, preventing you from devoting as many hours as you would like to sermon preparation.
Sometimes it’s a lack of fresh ideas. You know what you want to say. You know what needs to be said. And you’re looking for a new way to say it.
It’s not that you need to preach someone else’s sermon — no preacher wants to do that. But sometimes a little nudge in the right direction would be a big help.
Every preacher values a resource that helps you prepare a message you can call your own.
And every pastor I know wants to see Christ formed in others:
• Seekers become Believers.
• Visitors become Members.
• Hearers become Doers.
• The Casually-Committed become Fully-Devoted Followers.
As a pastor, to a big extent this rests on you. The sermon your listeners hear on Sunday — more than anything else they’ll hear this week — has the power to influence them in their daily walk with Christ.
What an awesome responsibility. What an amazing opportunity.
It’s the reason we teach and preach: Good preaching changes lives.
This is where Preaching Library comes in.
Preaching Library is a practical resource offering hundreds of sermon starters, series ideas, message outlines and manuscripts, as well as thousands of sermon illustrations to help you put together dynamic, uplifting, life-changing messages, week-in and week-out.
This isn’t a collection of “Saturday night specials.” Preaching Library is a complete research/resource library used by pastors and teachers world-wide to develop practical, uplifting, Biblically-solid messages from start-to-finish.
Thousands of churches, pastors, youth leaders and Bible-study teachers have used our resources — in print, online and digital format — to help them get ready for the task of teaching God’s Word to God’s people.
A Resource to Help You Get Ready for Sunday
We offer practical sermons framed in solid Biblical teaching highlighted with contemporary illustrations. Plus graphics and power-point presentations.
We’ve done the groundwork so that you can take an idea and run with it. The end result is that, as you prepare your message, you’re able to cover more territory in less time.
Here’s what you can expect from Preaching Library:
Powerful, practical, solidly-Biblical sermon and series ideas.
• Series designed to help you lead your congregation into a deeper walk with Christ.
• Outlined based sermon manuscripts to inspire your creativity.
Media resources to help you increase the impact of each presentation.
• Power points ready to be customized.
• Introductory and countdown videos to build interest and make each series more memorable.
• High quality graphics to help you promote each series.
Sermon Illustrations to highlight each teaching point.
• 5000 usable sermon illustrations covering 170+ topics.
• Hundreds of quotes from leaders to help you accent key ideas.
All the bases covered.
• Resources for the entire year, including all special days and seasons: Christmas, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Pentecost, Thanksgiving, etc.
• Sermons that follow Revised Common Lectionary readings.
Preaching Library solves your
biggest preaching-related problems.
Solve the “blank page” dilemma.
Thousands of ideas to kick start your creativity.
Plan your preaching calendar.
Create your sermon schedule months in advance.
Prepare for special days / seasons.
Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc.
Get your media presentation ready.
Our power points are ready for your customization.
Sharpen your skills as a communicator.
Preaching Library supplemental resources help you preach with greater impact!
The Bottom Line:
This is a resource that helps you get the job done. And helps you see the results you want to see.
You can say good-bye:
– To staring at a blank page.
– To not enough time to prepare.
– To not having the tools you need to fully develop your best ideas.
You’re one step away from preaching with greater impact than ever before. And you can start for free.VIEW MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS