THE APPRENTICE (1 Timothy)
This series examines Paul’s advice to Timothy, an up-and-coming leader in the early church. Timothy was young, perhaps a bit timid, but he was also gifted. Paul’s personal letter to him details the essentials every leader must master.
We invite you to become Paul’s apprentice as we explore the message of First Timothy.
1. Definitions: What This Job Is About
1 Timothy 1:1-20
2. Disposition: Relating to Others
1 Timothy 2:1-15
3. Direction: A Leader’s Resume
1 Timothy 3:1-16
4. Disciplines: On the Job Training
1 Timothy 4:1-15
5. Destinations: Where Great Leaders Are Going
1 Timothy 5:1-25
6. Decisions: For the Love of Money (or not)
1 Timothy 6:1-21
THE APPRENTICE (1 TIMOTHY) SERIES: $16
6 sermons, plus series graphics and powerpoint presentations.
ALL-ACCESS MEMBERSHIP: $149
750 sermons, 100+ sermon series, 5000 illustrations, plus series graphics and powerpoint presentations. Includes Preaching Academy Advanced Course and additional resources.