This series examines Paul’s advice to Timothy, an up-and-coming leader in the early church. Timothy was young, perhaps a bit timid, but he was also gifted. Paul’s personal letter to him details the essentials every leader must master.
We invite you to become Paul’s apprentice as we explore the message of First Timothy.
1. Definitions: What This Job Is About
1 Timothy 1:1-20
2. Disposition: Relating to Others
1 Timothy 2:1-15
3. Direction: A Leader’s Resume
1 Timothy 3:1-16
4. Disciplines: On the Job Training
1 Timothy 4:1-15
5. Destinations: Where Great Leaders Are Going
1 Timothy 5:1-25
6. Decisions: For the Love of Money (or not)
1 Timothy 6:1-21
Series includes graphics and powerpoint presentations.
This series is one of more than 100 complete series featured at Preaching Library.Become a Preaching Library Member